All admissions are subjected to the rules and regulations of the University Board and the final admission will be approved based on the criteria and submission of testimonials in original as stipulated by the University/Board.
Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Payment of fees on time is the responsibility of parent and delay of the same shall attract penalty charges as decided by the Management from time to time. Students shall not be permitted for appearing in the University examination if they fail to attend the preparatory examination.
Any disputes regarding administrative or academic affairs of the institution are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Gwalior City only. The Management reserves the right of not allowing the student to enter the College! Hostel premises if found involved in any police/court case against the interests of the Institution.
All students admitted in the College must follow the rules and regulations that may be framed from time to time by the Management. Students are required to maintain absolute self-discipline in the College, hospital campus and in the hostel. Violation of the rules will result in severe disciplinary action against the offenders.
Each student is responsible for the proper handling and safe custody of any apparatus or equipment that he/she may be using. In case of any damage or loss to the College property by unfair means, the student will have to pay the cost of repair or replacement.
Student must show obedience towards all the members of the staff as well as to the managing authority of the college. All communication from the students should be addressed to the Principal. No association, union or club may be formed in the College by the students of their own.
In matters of administration, training and discipline, the decision of the principal shall be final and binding on all students alike A student can avail leave only when given by college authority, and only 10 sick leave in a year shall be given on production of medical certificate.
Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college campus as well as in the hostel. Both junior and senior students are required to maintain cordial relationship with each other and a disciplined atmosphere in the college campus. The following could be a possible punishment for those who are found guilty of participation in or abetment of ragging as per university rules:
- Cancellation of admission
- Suspention from attending classes
- With holding/withdrawing scholarship! fellowship and other benefits
- Suspention /expulsion from the hostel
- Rustication from the institution for a varying period
- Fine upto Rs. 25,000/
- Rigorous imprisonment upto three years.
- Students will attend programs as per College’s Time.
- Students will appear in all tests. Accumulative progress record of each student is being maintained.
- Students will participate in social, cultural and professional activities. Separate timings have been earmarked for these activities.
- In case of illness permission will be taken from the Principal to mark reasons of absent and completion of the course.
- ID cards will be issued to all the students after admission The Card will be valid only if it is duly signed by the Principal with seal for same academic year only
- The students will be allowed to enter the College premises, only on production of his /her card. In case ID Card is lost a duplicate will be issued on payment of fees.